This website is the property of Ivy International t/a FP Capital Holdings Ltd. By visiting this website you consent to and are bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The information in this website does not constitute either an offer to sell; a solicitation; or an offer to buy in a country in which this type of offer or solicitation is unlawful, or in which a person making such an offer or solicitation does not hold the necessary authorisation to do so. It is also not directed at investors, in those cases where the law prohibits this type of offer or solicitation from being made. Accordingly, persons accessing the information on this website are responsible themselves for ascertaining the legal requirements, which would affect their acquisition of any investment, including any foreign exchange control requirements.
2. All data collected through remains confidential and shall not be used by anyone else other than Ivy International. You have the right to request exemption from marketing activities by emailing us at; you also have the right to access any data we hold about you.
3. The information on this website (including without limitation, photographs, illustrations, plans, dimensions, descriptions, tables, projections and prices) are for guidance only. Ivy International ensures that, to the best of its knowledge, the information on this website is true and accurate. Ivy International accepts no liability for any errors or omissions in the information contained in this website and accepts no liability in respect of the standing of any firms, companies, authorities or individuals referred to within this website.
4. Ivy International transfer of electronic policy requests that any e-mail and any attachments are for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete the e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. No contracts or official orders shall be concluded by means of e-mail unless backed up with a formalised signed reservation form or contract. Please note that Ivy International reserves the right to monitor e-mails sent or received. No liability is accepted by Ivy International for any losses caused by viruses contracted during transit over the internet or present in any receiving system.
5. Ivy International makes no representations or warranties in respect of the accuracy, reliability of any of the information, content, software or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this website.
6. Ivy International accepts no liability for any loss, damage or costs incurred by you in respect of any properties sold prior to any visit arranged by Ivy International. The price and availability of the properties is subject to change without notice. You are advised prior to making travel arrangements to contact Ivy International, where we may confirm to the best of its knowledge whether the property has been sold and/or whether the price has changed.
7. Within this website you may find links or references to third party material and third party web sites. Ivy International accepts no liability in respect of the contents of such material or sites. Ivy International should not be taken to be endorsing, publishing, permitting or authorising such sites or materials. Ivy International is not a party to, or responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such third party web sites.
8. Where a property is advertised on this website it is your responsibility to ensure that all titles and where appropriate licenses and planning permissions are correct and in place before proceeding and to conduct all necessary surveys and due diligence. Ivy International accepts no liability for any damages, including without limitation, loss of deposits and/or monies arising out of or in connection with the negligence of agents, property owners and/or property developers.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, Ivy International does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of Ivy International, or its directors, employees or other representatives.
10. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Ivy International accepts no liability for any loss, damages or costs arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, including direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
11. You are advised to seek appropriate financial, legal and tax advice from suitably regulated sources prior to investing in any property or project featured on this website or otherwise referred to you by Ivy International. Ivy International is not providing financial advice under the regulations of the Financial Services Authority.